- All practice rooms (with the exception of organ, harpsichord, and harp) are located in Music Practice North and South.
- Instrumental and Upright Piano practice rooms are available for every student registered for a music class without checking out a key.
- All Reservations must be made during the registration period for each semester. You may register online for your practice room one week before classes start.
- Regular Building Hours for Summer 2018 are: Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM; Special Building Hours posted on Semester flyer. Anyone found violating posted building hours will be cited by the University Police with an after-hours violation.
- All rooms must be left clean, orderly, and free of trash, or your registration privileges will be suspended.
- You may pick up your keys and pay for your rental during the Key Distribution Period for each semester. You may pay for your rental in MU294 during posted hours.
- You must be registered as a piano major before you may be assigned to a grand piano practice room. You may pay and pick up your keys during the Key Distribution Period for each semster.
- All Double Bass, Organ, Harpsichord, Harp and Piano Concentration students must be registered for lessons to be eligible for keys.
- All percussion students may rent marimba, timpani, vibraphone, drum set, steel band or Bain Hall practice rooms from the Percussion Office MU131 during the semester rental period. Check the Percussion Bulletin board for rental dates and times. Note: If you are a percussionist and you need a non-percussion room or locker, please proceed using this system.